Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wanna Be My Late Night Snack!

This is one of my pen & ink drawings done with a crow quill pen on Bristol board. I used a stippling technique, dot after dot to produce different shades of gray. While I love pen and inks they are exceedingly time consuming, as well as a little tough on the wrist. My fist Christmas cards were done in this technique, I must have done twenty designs in black and white before I switched over to color.

I had such a good time using this image in my Cafepress store. Halloween is a great season to have fun with. I came up with three versions of products for this image, Late Night Snack, the slightly risque Wanna Be My Late Night Snack (sexy version) & Big Boo & Little Boo Boo (Mom & Baby matching 'Scary' T-shirts).

If you love Halloween as much as I do, check back next time to see what else I've come up with.

My eBay store has prints & greeting cards of this image & others.
My Cafepress store has more samples on my 2nd new website.

No comments: